WHEN YOUR BODY DOESN’T FOLLOW ALL THE RULES OF WEIGHT LOSS
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE MOST FRUSTRATING OBSTACLES TO WEIGHT LOSS.
Of all the obstacles one of the most difficult to overcome on the weight loss journey is when your body is not following all the rules of weight loss even if you are. I know because I am one of those people. At least I feel that I am. What is happening is that during those time that you are feeling that nothing is working is that most often there are other factors involved,
- You may be hormonal and need to keep working at achieving a burn calorie state.
- You have reached a plateau and need to working at achieving a burn calorie state.
- You have given up and are not producing any feel good hormones so need to keep working to achieve a burn calorie state.
Just to be clear, when I say I am one of those people, I also know that most likely you are an emotional eater and food addict, so even if you feel you are sticking to something faithfully, you probably tend to not count that sliver of cake that you tried. Or that handful of whatever salty, crunchy, sweet you grabbed for your healthy snack. You don’t count it because maybe nobody saw you. Or maybe not. Just sayin!
I know you because I am you. Ok when you join the Kithenfit.club. You will need to make a commitment to not cheat. Think about it. Would you cheat on a test? Or on your taxes? Or at your job? The answer is probably a resounding NO!
But for some reason we think that it is OK to fudge with our diet or actually have a CHEAT DAY!!!
One of the main components of the 3minute fitness plan is
- INTEGRITY. That means no cheating. If you eat after 8pm that is cheating. Certainly if you have had dinner you do not need to eat those crunchy salty or sweet whatevers.
- ACCURACY is the second most important component. Do your exercises to the best of your ability, do not stop doing them just because you are seeing results and incorporate them into your day everyday. Be faithful in journaling so that you can be your own accountability partner. DRINK YOUR WATER</li>
- CONSCIOUSNESS is the third an last component. Be conscious of every bite and every thought that goes along with it. Do not eat when you are not hungry.
Remember I am coming from a long medical background, I have attained an amazing ability over the years to read people. Plus I am a mother. So if you are saying you are only eating 800 calories per day, I’m thinking okay what did you eat the next day or that night. Maybe you are not cheating and are Polly Perfect.
The thing is that if you are in this boat of having a body that doesn’t follow the rules, this program will work. Plus I will do all the counting for you once you join the Kitchenfit.club.
So don’t give up, please consider taking my Happy Weight loss course to get all the ammo you need to overcome this and many other obstacles.